Light Emitting Diode (LED)
Because we’re surrounded by light, it’s easy to take for granted. Light streams photons to our bodies—tiny packets of energy with a number of beneficial effects such as restoring balance to the system.
What is light therapy?
Light Emitting Diode (LED) light therapy is an outgrowth from the laser industry, but with the benefit of covering a greater surface area in a shorter period of time.
How you can benefit from light therapy session?
Light therapy has been shown in over 50 years of independent research worldwide to deliver powerful therapeutic benefits to living tissues and organisms. Both visible red, blue, and “invisible” infrared light, affect at least 24 positive changes at the cellular level. Pulsed Light is the most profound, safe, non-invasive way to ‘enlighten’ your cells.
Top 10 Benefits of Light Therapy
1. Improve cell metabolism, regeneration & repair
2. Improve micro-circulation
3. Improve cell immune defence
4. Support healing of wounds and burns
5. Pain reduction & relief in some conditions
6. Reduced swelling
7. Treats acne, eczema, psoriasis, gum disease and mouth ulcers
8. May support treatment of seasonal affective disorder by regulating melatonin levels
9. Rejuvenate skin relax and re-energize body at cellular level
10. Takes the body from para sympathetic (fight to flight) to sympathetic (calm relaxed)
Light Therapy used in combination with shiatsu treatment can double the lymphatic flow of the body, restoring balance to the system even faster.
Enjoy a 20-minute light session followed by a 1-hour Shiatsu Massage for $100
30-minute light treatment $35
Contact Eva to learn more and to book your session:
* Cancellations within 24 hours only or a $60 fee will be charged for missed appointments *